Kyalami Circuit South Africa World Superbike SBK

 

AA Kyalami Circuit South Africa World Superbike Weekend Hotels Travel

The World Superbike championship visits AA Kyalami Circuit South Africa (near Johannesburg) for the first time this weekend. Here's some travel racing links from my sites if you're going.

I'm in Memphis this weekend so I won't be going, sadly, but if you do and you've got some pics to share or travel info I can add to my guide, please contact me. See below for a pic of the SBK Superbike riders including our own Ben Spies visiting Nelson Mandella Square in Johannesburg South Africa.

Godspeed on all your 2-wheeled travel adventures, Cvetko Ostroznik

I'm also getting real social: Add me to your networks: Come say hi:

  •  facebook @ hotels near 
  •  Twitter: @hotels_near (feed on the right of this page)
  •  blip.fm: @hotels_near (can't get enough blipping)
  • last.fm - hnbtv_sports
  •  friendfeed: hotelsneartheairport
  • WSBK RIDERS ENJOY JOHANNESBURG ZA BEFORE KYLAMI ROUND OF THE SUPERBIKE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

    SBK riders at kyalami