Motorcycle Accessories Jackets Alpinestars Stage Perforated Leather Jacket

 Alpinestars Stage Perforated Leather Jacket

Alpinestars_Stage_Perforated_Leather_Jacket_BlackHere's another  Motorcycle Rider's Christmas Gift Stocking Stuffer suggestion list for my wife and family. A personal online accessories wishlist that I'm happy to share. I know another motorcycle won't be under the tree - unless I put it there myself.

I really like this jacket. Not only does it offer the latest in high tech motorcycle jacket technology from the Alpinestars brand. The Alpinestars Stage Perforated Leather Jacket offers off-bike style too. Just dramatic enough to show you've got some style, and make you feel like Batman, but subtle enough not to have mothers hiding their children when you walk in the door after a fashionable scoot around the block.

The 1.2 - 1.4mm full-grain perforated leather means it breathes easier while offering full leather protection while riding, it includes elbow and shoulder reinforcement (optional back protector) and some astounding attention to detail. Fine fine object du moto.

The Alpine Stars Stage Perforated Leather Jacket retails at $399.95US. I found it at Motorcycle Superstore. The direct link is here: Alpinestars Stage Perforated Leather Jacket

Visit the AlpineStars website and check out some more of their fine stuff including gloves, boots, t-shirts and casual accessories and other equipment as used in MotoGP and World Superbike Championship by some of the best motorcycle racing riders in the world.  

And if you're reading this, fine folks at Alpinestars, I put one of these on in a gear store once but they didn't have my size. I'd love to review one of these babies! :)

Godspeed on all your motorcycle adventures, Cvetko Ostroznik.

Check out more Motorcycle Accessories Entries

 

Share this post :